Introduction and Mod List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally got a truck, and loved the look of the Raptors...And here we are. I have been on this forum for a short time, but figured I never di an Intro post, which is a Sin on Forums! And I realize without photos it will be assumed that I have a Prius.

So I have a Gen 2 Raptor SCrew - Oxford White. Only had it a couple of months (Bought it for a Winter Car, as I am giving my son our Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited when he turns 16 early next year). Mostly drive sports cars or other European cars, but loving this truck so far.

So I DO NOT do Off-Roading (at least not on purpose :)), but I enjoy working on cars and modding them probably more than driving. I like the Wheels and Tires (OEM Bead lock and BFG) so left that alone.

I added quite a few aesthetic updates - Including: Raptor on Bed, Claws on Hood, Ford Performance on vents, Outlined Grill letters and tailgate and others in body color.

Here is a list of my tinkering so far....Waiting on an INGEN CAI next and then will be about done for now. Not bad since only September...Haha

Re-Painted Exhaust Tips Black Ceramic Paint
Upgraded Bosch Double Iridium Spark Plugs .030 Gap
Modified Settings - Purchased ForScan and Cable
Replaced Transmission Fluid
Preplaced Transfer Case Fluid
Bed Decals - Raptor
Replaced Rear Differential Fluid and Upgrade G2 Cover
Front and Rear Decals - White FORD/Raptor/F-150
Hood Decals - Raptor Claws and Ford Performance
COBB AP - Goosetune and TCM Tunes
Water Methanol Injection
Painted Skid Plates - Front
Replaced Door and Dash Speakers
Added Gentek Rear View Mirror with Homelink/Compass/Dim
Customized Steering - White Stripe and Raptor Center
Aluminum Brake/Gas Pedals
Oil Catch Can
Front Bumper LED DRLS/Blinkers
Modified Left Rear Seat to Fold Down
Installed Husky Rear Wheel Aprons/Liners
Replaced Front Differential Fluid
Installed LED Rear Light Strip
Installed Tailgate Shocks
Relocated USB Port to Center Console
Added Center Console Tray
Added Sound Deadening to doors and Subwoofer
Replaced Lug Nuts with Solid / Black Lugs
Added Raptor Seat Belt Covers
All Cam Phasers Replaced - Warranty
Installed Borla S-Type Exhaust
Added Spare Tire Cover
BackFlip Bed Cover
Installed CVF Titan Intercooler Upgrade
Injen EVO9102 Cold Air Intake

Here are some ( A bunch of) pics with various mods (pics taken at different times). I know some mods/alterations are not for everyone...I make my cars like I like them, and some may hate some of the stuff I do...and that is cool. Happy to help anyone that likes or wants to try any of them. I typically post a ton of DIY on the Porsche and Jaguar Forums too.

Fr1.jpg
Fr2.jpg

Fr3.jpg

Fr5.jpg

Controller.jpg

More pics on next post...Only get 5

Enjoying the group so far!
DC

OP
OP
Therock88

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the INJEN CAI in today and installed it. Very good fit and quality. AND...Probably good for about an additional 200+ HP and TQ. :rolleyes:

2s.jpg

OP
OP
Therock88

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fancy Raptor decals good for at least 10hp, bruh. ;-)
Agree! With all of the various decals I have made and/or added - and using an additive effect on my gains, I am probably at well over 1000 HP even before the 200 HP CAI improvement. I am going to need to start upgrading the drivetrain soon.