Introducing 2017/2018 SVC Baja Rear Bumper !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SVC Offroad is excited to announce the all new Baja V1 Rear bumper for the Gen 2 Raptor! All bumpers are jig welded, computer bent and radiused and built by some of the best fabricators in California! Even better news is that these bumper are in stock and ready to ship !

Pricing and details can be found at SVCoffroad.com

417e32f6e32f286fd4e02206de79a35a.jpg

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you do with the stock sensors and trailer plugs? I like it! Also, where are the exhaust tips and hooks in the picture?

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what do you do with the stock sensors and trailer plugs? I like it! Also, where are the exhaust tips and hooks in the picture?

The sensors are removed (camera still works for assistance) the tow plug is facing towards the ground under the license plate. We cut the exhaust under the bed to where its a turn down.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sensors are removed (camera still works for assistance) the tow plug is facing towards the ground under the license plate. We cut the exhaust under the bed to where its a turn down.

I see, looking forward to the "party" to see this in person! Reason is I got rear ended in my two month old gen 2 on Monday. Not sure if I am going to replace the stocker or get something like this. True bummer for me

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see, looking forward to the "party" to see this in person! Reason is I got rear ended in my two month old gen 2 on Monday. Not sure if I am going to replace the stocker or get something like this. True bummer for me

Damn, sorry to hear about the misfortune. We will launch the dates soon!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love that bumper! Could I order it bare(without powder coating)?

SVC Offroad is excited to announce the all new Baja V1 Rear bumper for the Gen 2 Raptor! All bumpers are jig welded, computer bent and radiused and built by some of the best fabricators in California! Even better news is that these bumper are in stock and ready to ship !

Pricing and details can be found at SVCoffroad.com

417e32f6e32f286fd4e02206de79a35a.jpg