Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You get that email TCSC? 900 now lets get it done fellas!

912d65f6a35c6a3c66cac466bd5a3a9d.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I donated tonight too.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah
i havent gotten email confirmation yet, but thank you

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

You get that email TCSC? 900 now lets get it done fellas!

912d65f6a35c6a3c66cac466bd5a3a9d.jpg
i dont get emails when you donate directly. but i will add your donation to the total. thanks.

i will be unavailable tomorrow, so make sure you guys bump this. and on monday, we are giving away more free stuff. i was supposed to do it yesterday, but i have been busy trying to get work done so i can take the family out for the day tomorrow.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought we are your family?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought we are your family?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
short drive for you to come to pismo/oceano sand dunes

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump!

We're Just about there! Let's get this money to $5k and get it sent out to the Intrepid Fallen Hero's Fund!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
short drive for you to come to pismo/oceano sand dunes

Short drive from Mississippi to CA? Hate to hear your version of a long drive...

2014 Terrain SuperCrew