Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, all you military guys need to be more selfish. we recognize you and want to give you free stuff, but all you care about is handing it to the next person so they can use it. how are we supposed to give away free stuff? its very easy to accept the free prize and turn around and sell them putting a little money in your pocket, but instead, all im getting is "thank you for the prize, but please pass it on to the next guy" soon we are going to run out of members to give them to..... well darn..... i guess that means i will have to keep them, huh?

so the next guy who passes on the prize, im gonna kick your ass........ well you know what i mean. you all have been a great group of people, always looking out for the next guy, and we salute you for that. :patriot:

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah makes me laugh, you have to meet him to know why.. He needs a step stool to **** so kicking someone's ass he needs a ladder, then he would fall off trying to make a mighty swing... I can hear him jumping off the floor screaming, "I am ok, I am ok, give me another chance.."