Interior wrap with brushed steel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see what you did? I order my '13 with the blue accented interior, so is this basically doing the same thing? Adding the brushed aluminum panels to a non-blue accented interior? If so, looks good.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks great

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see what you did? I order my '13 with the blue accented interior, so is this basically doing the same thing? Adding the brushed aluminum panels to a non-blue accented interior? If so, looks good.

the very 1st picture shows what it looked like before. there is no brushed interior pieces with the standard raptor interior

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Except for concave curves I would use the primer. Unless you never intend on removing the vinyl. If it wraps in I would wrap it all the way around and behind so it holds itself in place and won't lift. The primer works great but wherever you put it will make for some fun when you go to take it off.

OP
OP
DezRaceSVT

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's holding up good. You do need to use primer. At some points you will need to stretch the wrap quite a bit.