Interior Tie Downs in the Cab of a 2011 SCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAnsPeur

Reaction score
I have a 2011 SCrew and want to know if anyone has placed/used tie down points in the rear seat area of the truck.

I can see that the rear seat frame and plugged holes for securing the under seat box could easily be used at the back. The question I have is the front.

Is it possible to attach a tie down point to either of the front seats?

The tie down points would be there to secure light items in the back so they don't slide around. These items are too big to fit in under seat boxes.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Old thread but does anyone have an elegant solution? At the moment I zip tie a cargo net in the back and stuff things under but it's not very secure and turns into a cluttered mess after a couple of days.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old thread but does anyone have an elegant solution? At the moment I zip tie a cargo net in the back and stuff things under but it's not very secure and turns into a cluttered mess after a couple of days.

Here is what I used.......bolt thru the floor using large thick washers with rubber washers underneath to keep moisture out.

Can also use their track system.

Attachments

• 23573-anchor-point-tie-down-kit-w-round-base_1_640.jpg
    23573-anchor-point-tie-down-kit-w-round-base_1_640.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 117

Kahuna

Reaction score
Here is what I used.......bolt thru the floor using large thick washers with rubber washers underneath to keep moisture out.

Can also use their track system.

I just took a bunch of this rack out of my bed to install the XRD rack but would prefer not to drill the cab if I can. Will do if no other options. Thanks for your input.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

get the dodge d rings everyone uses

I have some. Where do you mount them on the forward side? Seat bolts?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just took a bunch of this rack out of my bed to install the XRD rack but would prefer not to drill the cab if I can. Will do if no other options. Thanks for your input.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I have some. Where do you mount them on the forward side? Seat bolts?

Rear bolts of the front seat and front bolts of the rear seat.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have one tie-down track behind drivers seat and one bolted under rear seat.

More info on the one mounted to the front. I got the mopar d-rings and used an existing bolt but it moves with the seat. Like your idea better.

Kahuna

Reaction score
I have one tie-down track behind drivers seat and one bolted under rear seat.

This looks awesome. Any better pics on how the front is mounted? Is the rear bolted through the floor?