Interior Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wc901

Reaction score
Anyone have some pics of the black 801a interior? How are the seats and the Alcantara inserts?

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking they look horrible. Look at how that leather is loose and wrinkling in what has to be a truck that is a couple of months old at the most. Imagine what that is going to look like in a couple of years. These trucks are just not worth the money Ford is asking let alone with ADM slapped on top.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
Are all the black interiors coming as pictured with that much wrinkly leather? Or is that just a one off? Being as new as I assume it is, it should not look like that yet.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking they look horrible. Look at how that leather is loose and wrinkling in what has to be a truck that is a couple of months old at the most. Imagine what that is going to look like in a couple of years. These trucks are just not worth the money Ford is asking let alone with ADM slapped on top.
if they weren't worth the money they wouldn't sell. same as every other car now. tell me a wrangler rubicon loaded is worth over 55k . or any other vehicle for that matter. bottom line everything is freaking more and more expensive. I am guessing youre on other sites bashing those vehicles too.

BTW I don't know if they all are like this but assume so. I sat in one at a dealer and they definitely are more comfortable than my gen2. my guess is that with the leather being a little looser its got more give to allow for more comfort. I am sure if the leather was top of the line leather they wouldn't need to do that but if its a stiffer (lower quality leather) the give may be needed.

Last edited: