Interior Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmbjr325

Reaction score
I am looking for a new truck and am 90% sure that's the new 2021 Raptor, with 37's. I have the same problem with a blue interior, not a fan. Might cause me not to buy. Simple black would be fine wih me. I understand they make paint, to paint interiors seats. Looking into that now.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer the Blue interior. More exotic. I get the Raptor is a one off super truck, but the Blue interior gives you that high end super car feeling. I am a super car guy as well, so I am really liking it. The colored interiors are huge in the elite car market. Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren all rock it.

View attachment 161451

View attachment 161452

A blue interior reminds me of the very early 1971, completely stripped, white Ford Pinto with blue interior my father purchased and the car I learned to drive at age 16. Make Recaros and blue optional as they are now, and give me the current 802a seats and color please.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for a new truck and am 90% sure that's the new 2021 Raptor, with 37's. I have the same problem with a blue interior, not a fan. Might cause me not to buy. Simple black would be fine wih me. I understand they make paint, to paint interiors seats. Looking into that now.
Welcome to the place, good luck in your search for a Raptor.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That blue just killed the interest in me to upgrade, thats so 70's color. Blue with orange cant beat that ugly combo, orange is fine with black or grey. If ford is listening please offer that as an option and listen to people who keep buying your raptors, most of the new buyers will be from gen1 or gen2..so please dont make blue gay interior! Thank you

BSheppard

Reaction score
I kinda dig the blue. But I bought a 2019 with the blue so would do it again. I can totally see why it is not for everyone.

Not sure why Ford would force it on folks with the 37’s. Seems like a strange move.

OP
OP
melvimbe

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing that it's one of two things. Either they want to sell more Recaros or they want to sell fewer 37s.

It does make me wonder if Ford has a multiyear contract to purchase a set number of recaros...and they just aren't selling well enough.

I suppose it's possible that they really believe that people will be happy with the combo once they see it in person. Maybe even have focus groups to back it up. I suspect there's some executive who thought it was a winning combination. If the latter is the case, I think there's a good chance the package will be split before it's time to order. It's just not popular.