Interior Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He did a nice job. Makes the wait on the BEAST a bit easier. I like the AMB but I don’t have a garage so it would look pretty dusty all day long. Glad I went with VB.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He did a nice job. Makes the wait on the BEAST a bit easier. I like the AMB but I don’t have a garage so it would look pretty dusty all day long. Glad I went with VB.
I have a garage, but my cars don't fit in it. I went AMB and will likely be obsessively cleaning it. Will prob get a ceramic coating and hose it off frequently.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree on the blue, but am kind of hoping that it looks better in person than it does in pictures.

Perhaps others think differently, but I don't like the exterior colors to clash with the interior. So a blue interior means you can't go with a red, or black really exterior. Which is really the two top choices I would go with . I do like the anti-mater blue though.

If Ford had just stuck with black/grey and red accents I would be perfectly happy.
I think your blue, the white, or the black is perfect for this blue interior. Black goes with anything! Even the headliner is black with the blue seats and dash. Black probably matches best...

motorman9817

Reaction score
i Have owned several high end vehicles and like RCS articulated most have interiors that pop. I ordered an orange 37 and the blue interior will definitely pop. Boise State uses the exact same color combo and IMHO it looks super cool.

Attachments

• 0EE17357-AAC3-426F-8C1D-5591848EBEF7.png
    0EE17357-AAC3-426F-8C1D-5591848EBEF7.png
    661.3 KB · Views: 1