Interior Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
melvimbe

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tend to agree on the blue, but am kind of hoping that it looks better in person than it does in pictures.

Perhaps others think differently, but I don't like the exterior colors to clash with the interior. So a blue interior means you can't go with a red, or black really exterior. Which is really the two top choices I would go with . I do like the anti-mater blue though.

If Ford had just stuck with black/grey and red accents I would be perfectly happy.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the Blue interior. More exotic. I get the Raptor is a one off super truck, but the Blue interior gives you that high end super car feeling. I am a super car guy as well, so I am really liking it. The colored interiors are huge in the elite car market. Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren all rock it.

6B53CC63-3DE7-495E-9AD0-8160D2EA000F.jpeg

9CADAA2B-2F93-47D4-92A4-4F1612AA9BC2.jpeg

Last edited:

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue is fantastic!
And I'm sure they will offer it in black. Of course.

Henry Ford always said that you can have any color you want as long as it's black.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im fine with the blue Recaros..wish it were just straight black Alcantara though.

but a blue dash?... yeah F@$K THAT!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not feeling the blue fabric inserts at all, yuck, gross! Damn, why not offer it as an option, not mandatory. Guess they are going to try and keep the pricing reasonable on the 37 option.