Interior lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj345

Reaction score
I have a 2018 raptor and I noticed today that the p r n d m letters on the center console down by the shifter do not light up. I’m wondering if I just have a bulb out or if that’s just not a lighted part. If anyone has any input on this I’d appreciate it.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They quit lighting them up in 2018. They didn’t indicate anything anyways.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s the part number of the bulb you’ll need:

FL3Z-13466-B

Once you’ve determined the position of the bulb for maximum brightness…simply apply some superglue to the raised portion of the bulb and affix it to the underside of the lettering.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 Raptor did not have the needed wiring pigtail kit. Here is the part number for that part:

8U2Z-14S411-LA

Note: The middle wire in this kit is not used.

Hope this helps!

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was an early 2018 build and has the lighted console shift indicator. Seems the timing is varied and as I recall, you may want to check that the position indicator is “translucent” - I recall that later trucks were not, the letters/numbers were simply painted on. So adding the bulb would not show???