Interior flaws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am aware of the surround sound option but I don't hear any type of sound coming from the head rests.

Once I figure out how to remove the headrest off the chair I'll try to check for wiring. I don't see how there can be wiring going to the head rest of there are no channels leading up the head rest.

The speakers on top on the roof have only an echo type of sound coming out of them, I am would expect the same from the headrests but nothing I nor others have noticed
just yesterday I finally heard something out my drivers headrest... very subtle but it was there.

Dunn

Reaction score
Completely agree, the new B&O is a joke…I was hoping this would be better than the 19 I traded for a 21 but I don’t think I will be able to leave it stock this time around. But I’m a big fan of the new display and camera resolutions on the 360 views are much better than the previous gen.