Interior cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lamb00j

Reaction score
I want to see what everyone is using to clean the interior. For instance, the doors. There is leather where the handle is and where you rest your arm, but it meets up to some synthetic material that does NOT like leather cleaner. It absorbs it and will make that material darker. It stays darker for a few weeks on end so now i am looking for something better to clean the interior of the truck without risking discoloring the door or dash (as its the same material in each)

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve looked into this quite a bit and have found that warm water and a little dish soap on a slightly damp rag seems to work best on everything. No chemicals no problems.
This guy has it right. I've bought every cleaner imaginable, and I keep coming back to this. It works.

GoDucks

Reaction score
I have always used leather conditioner for anything leather, seats, door trim, steering wheel then on plastic parts soap and water.