Interesting FP model year info..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most post on most car forums about the manufacturer is based on everything except fact.

the only fact we can be certain about is that Ford will do everything in their power to sell cars. So until they tell us differently I still expect my build to occur on 8/10. Day dreaming about what will happen and not happen is just that …. a dream.

stay focus peeps. We will get our trucks.
my man

M60gunr

Reaction score
My dealer pretty much told me right off the bat that I may end up waiting until after the 1st of the year and end up with a 2022. He said my price will be locked in just in the case that happened. As of last Friday, I still do not have a build week. Plan on checking back with FP next Friday.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with FP. Any order accepted by the Mfr will be a MY 21.
I said, mine has not been scheduled yet, Ryan said it doesn’t matter. It will be a MY21. Zero info yet on if Ford will change that down the road. So, if your order was accepted, it will be a 21.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with FP. Any order accepted by the Mfr will be a MY 21.
I said, mine has not been scheduled yet, Ryan said it doesn’t matter. It will be a MY21. Zero info yet on if Ford will change that down the road. So, if your order was accepted, it will be a 21.
So, what indicates the order was accepted? "Scheduled clean" designation or something else?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, what indicates the order was accepted? "Scheduled clean" designation or something else?
Your order sheet with your order number indicates your order was accepted by the MFR. the FP guy said they would be MY21 that is all. For now, assume it will be built until told otherwise.

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jean,

It does not look like we will be getting any 2021 Raptors, I actually don't think anyone will. Is there anything else at all that you might be interested in?
quote from my dealer!

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
Jean,

It does not look like we will be getting any 2021 Raptors, I actually don't think anyone will. Is there anything else at all that you might be interested in?
quote from my dealer!
Anyone with VIN that has an "M" as the 10th character is getting a 2021. The "M" means 2021. This is case closed and move on.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jean,

quote from my dealer!
Aw, man! I’m sorry to hear that. I’d be furious if my dealer did that to me. They’ve known about their allocations for a while. They should have told you earlier, so you could have found one with an allocation.