Interesting FP model year info..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jean,

It does not look like we will be getting any 2021 Raptors, I actually don't think anyone will. Is there anything else at all that you might be interested in?
quote from my dealer!
Sorry to hear that man! Last I checked my dealership has another fully loaded 35” order (Oxford white, no graphics package) that has been accepted by Ford but not sold yet. They are selling at msrp.

no vins for my order or that one, but at least confirmed order numbers with Ford performance. If interested, let me know and I’ll ask if it’s still available.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know, a lot of sales persons have no clue about the 2021 Raptor!

they spent time looking **** in internet,will be better if they was looking at FRF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U can order Mach-E on line and next year will be a lot of cars from Ford,statement from new CEO of Ford:

U can do it in Mexico and Europe,delivery at your door!
Less inventory=more money for Ford.
good lesson from Tesla!
Covid learning ,end of dealership with thousand of cars in their lot!

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
U can order Mach-E on line and next year will be a lot of cars from Ford,statement from new CEO of Ford:

U can do it in Mexico and Europe,delivery at your door!
Less inventory=more money for Ford.
good lesson from Tesla!
Covid learning ,end of dealership with thousand of cars in their lot!
Awesome.
dealers suck

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome.
dealers suck
This is true for car nuts like us, who know more about the vehicle we want to buy then everyone at the dealer combined before we go in to buy it. But what about for the other 99% of people, most of whom don’t know the difference between a Prius and a Bugatti?

jwill

Reaction score
Jean,

It does not look like we will be getting any 2021 Raptors, I actually don't think anyone will. Is there anything else at all that you might be interested in?
quote from my dealer!
“Don’t think anyone else will.”

A lot of salesmen are pathetic. They act like they’re the only source of truth and pretend like you can’t just find another dealer within 10 miles.

I contacted 40+ Ford dealers in my state and kept note of ones who did and did not play stupid FUD games.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is true for car nuts like us, who know more about the vehicle we want to buy then everyone at the dealer combined before we go in to buy it. But what about for the other 99% of people, most of whom don’t know the difference between a Prius and a Bugatti?
They can take some time on the inter webs to understand the what, why, where and how they’re spending tens of thousands of dollars to educate themselves. Or they can buy a used Fusion on the $500 a month payment budget they tell the dealer they have and make payments for 72 months... not my problem.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will continue to get fleeced by the dealers.