Interested in Shorty Headers?

Are you interested in shorty headers

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once I talk to SW Monday, depending on what they say I will start a new thread with a new poll to judge actual interest. This way we have a way to keep a real running total.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once I talk to SW Monday, depending on what they say I will start a new thread with a new poll to judge actual interest. This way we have a way to keep a real running total.

Thanks Chris. I was hoping to have this project go forward a few months back but it lost steam. Hopefully with your connections and client base this thing can get off the ground! I wants me some shorties!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will do what I can. But I must also be clear about the fact that even if we can get this going and get SW on board, the design process may take a while, so any availability of said shorties would/could still be a while out. If they agree to design them, they will not just slap something together, they will want to design, test, test test and make sure that the product offered is of the best quality and as we all know, that will take some time.

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will do what I can. But I must also be clear about the fact that even if we can get this going and get SW on board, the design process may take a while, so any availability of said shorties would/could still be a while out. If they agree to design them, they will not just slap something together, they will want to design, test, test test and make sure that the product offered is of the best quality and as we all know, that will take some time.

Ive been there and talked to them about it 2 times. We have plenty of people interested. They just need to start the deposit again and we will get enough ppl...

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive been there and talked to them about it 2 times. We have plenty of people interested. They just need to start the deposit again and we will get enough ppl...

Yep, deposit last time was 125 if i remember right.... don't think we will have any problem getting the necessary numbers

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Below is the new poll thread. Two simple choices in the poll, do you want them and are you ready to make a deposit, etc. click the link below and let us know and we will get this thing going. Be sure to share the thread as well with your contacts that may also be interested so that we can build some more momentum behind this so that it doesn't fizzle out.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/stainless-works-shorty-header-interest-poll-29867/

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SW

Can you provide direction numbers for the short tubes. TQ and HP as compare to stock and long tube

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SW has already discussed this. They can say anything did definitive yet cause they haven't built any.

Estimates weren't tremendous and I think many felt it wasn't worth it. My hope was for more low end torque, but that should not be expected.

But I'm in. I'm hoping it will be better than the cast manifolds.