Interested in Shorty Headers?

Are you interested in shorty headers

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran one tank of 93 octane then switched to e-30 I have never thrown a cod first I had the headers and aFe put on no cod that was a month of running. I then had the tune put on and after that I took of the cats and at that time I shut the o2 off. I would recommend a tank of 91 before switching to e-30 that way the computer has time to do its thing.

10-4. Thanks for the info

123bill

Reaction score
where can I sign up, I would love to get these. Who do we need to talk to about getting this started?

Thanks

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where can I sign up, I would love to get these. Who do we need to talk to about getting this started?

Thanks

This thread, but there doesn't seem to be enough interest. I'm still in for a set, but there's an order minimum

123bill

Reaction score
Bump this up....I talked to Paul and SW, and he said if we can revive interest in this and get about 25 people on board to commit to this he will make a run on them. Any other california guys interested?

Edit: Obviously, not just California guys, but I figured thay Ca may have the largest market for them due to the smog issues.

i am in just tell me where to sign up,

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will talk to SW on Monday about it. I will say, that for them to fabricate them there has to be a good number of people willing to purchase as soon as they are available. I will let you know what they say when I talk to them.