Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Interested in a Bakflip

Discussion in 'Tonneau Factory Outlet' started by TheGreatDew, Oct 22, 2013.

1. TheGreatDew

TheGreatDew Full Access Member

Hey there,

I am interested in a Bakflip Roll-x Im told BAK Factory Outlet is the best place to check one out at. I am in need of a pretty good price though as money isn't exactly flowing these days. Could someone get back to me?

2. Mjburns78

Mjburns78 Full Access Member

Overall awesome cover. Water right. This past Friday I rolled it up for the 1st time and tighten the strap to hold it from moving going down the road and the nylon came over the top of the rivet, so called Morie at BAK and was told to fix it myself and let him know how I did it. Absolutely disgusted me. When you pay that much for a top and it is under warranty, I should not have to fix it. That is what the warranty is for. I don't own a pop rivet gun and I'm not going to buy one. Other than this, do far it's been awesome. Looks awesome and protects awesome.

Love her just the way she is....

3. BAKfactoryoutlet

BAKfactoryoutlet Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Mj: Please call me as we do have a solution that does not involve a pop rivet gun. Driving with only one strap is just unacceptable and we want your new cover to perform without compromise. Morrie 800 653-7089 ext. 704