Interest Rate - What's yours?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The interest rate on my 2017 purchased in January 2017 is 2.250% for 48 months.
I've been pondering on ordering a 2020 or traveling 6 hours for a 2019 and the current rate is 3.39% for 48 months. These rates are at my local credit union.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers get a kick back from writing loans.
You need to have a point to negotiate from that will get you the best rate.
If you have access to a credit union, get that rate which should be highly competitive if you have good credit, tell the dealer what your CU will do, but your happy to use them if they can beat it.

My CU was 2.25 for 48 months in Aug of 2017, dealer loan from Capital One was 1.99.

Try2LoveMyC4r

Reaction score
I know that there are banks somewhere in Netherlands or Europe and there are provided loans at - interest rate (it's meant that banks pay people to take loans)

LForward1

Reaction score
I know that there are banks somewhere in Netherlands or Europe and there are provided loans at - interest rate (it's meant that banks pay people to take loans)
in fact it may be possible as the interest rate differs from region to region, and, for example, interest rate in Africa may be the same as, for instance, in Europe. Seriously, it may be approximately 1-5%. By the way, it may be ever 0.10% as it's mentioned in the list of loan providers here https://credit-10.com/za/. By the way, I'm shocked that there are such low interest rates in South Africa and such fast terms of loan approval...

Last edited: