Intercooler install tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave it unplugged. It will show an code in forscan but will not throw the wrench on your dash. It will be fine. I taped the end so water would not get in it and cause an issue
Appreciate the help.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the Cobb(if it’s what @GooseTuned plans to use it’s good enough for me)I also opted to plug the shutter motors back in and tie them out of the way, just so I know the truck isn’t throwing codes. Appreciate the help from everyone! *did not need to remove the bumperDE498038-5D90-4F43-BFFA-D237638D56AE.jpeg

Last edited:

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the Cobb(if it’s what @GooseTuned plans to use it’s good enough for me)I also opted to plug the shutter motors back in and tie them out of the way, just so I know the truck isn’t throwing codes. Appreciate the help from everyone! *did not need to remove the bumperView attachment 369612
which COBB IC did you go with? Front mount which is a bit more or the factory location?

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is one other particular thing I know we need from COBB asap. Any update on their end?
Nothing yet. They will likely announce parts at the same time as tuning, that's generally what they do.