Intake Manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gofan

Gofan

Reaction score
Update: Did a retune this week reset the limiter to 6600 and advanced timing to get ton more torque. Will post Dyno sheets next week: both stock intakes (American Racing Headers and Magnaflow), and with new intake. Scheduling delays, apologies. Will be sending intake out for molding bids. Could build more CNC intakes with enough interest, but would like to provide dyno sheets and video. Looks mighty promising.
Will be testing on stroker and then a F1 Pro charger combo. Because why not? pm if anyone wants to discuss.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... Trying to gauge whether to move this to plastic thermoforming or leave it as a cnc 4 axis special. All suggestions welcomed, including negative...

Would definitely be very interested in getting a good intake if you go thermoforming! Don't think I would be able to justify a cnc special...
Can't wait to see the dyno sheets!

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes this is interesting and I would buy it . I am porting a set of heads now and doing long tubes . So this would be the last piece for my N/A build. Update us when you can please.

Wyane Tureaud

Reaction score
Update: Did a retune this week reset the limiter to 6600 and advanced timing to get ton more torque. Will post Dyno sheets next week: both stock intakes (American Racing Headers and Magnaflow), and with new intake. Scheduling delays, apologies. Will be sending intake out for molding bids. Could build more CNC intakes with enough interest, but would like to provide dyno sheets and video. Looks mighty promising.
Will be testing on stroker and then a F1 Pro charger combo. Because why not? pm if anyone wants to discuss.
i need a intake manifold for my 6.2. Do you make them?

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude has 4 posts and hasn't been seen since 2015... your barking up the wrong tree.

Try a junkyard, all the 6.2l superduty and raptor came with the same manifold.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the dominance of twin screw SC render intake manifolds useless? I am working towards a manifold that would pick up the high end HP curve on a stocker or stroker. We noticed a hole in the dyno curve and had this piece developed. Trying to gauge whether to move this to plastic thermoforming or leave it as a cnc 4 axis special. All suggestions welcomed, including negative.

Have a few pics in album.
I am very interested in buying an intake. No one makes one. Livernois motorsports will port the stock up here in Detroit, but for their price I think buying is better. Will that guy under stock hood?

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to buy an intake manifold, livernois motorsports will port the stock one and it's so pricey I think buying is the ticket. Dyno n price please. I'll b doing headers off road mid, CAI n tune, TB and spacer, harmonic balancer, oil catch as of now. After paid off livernois 6.6 kit