Intake Charge Temps and Intake Air Temps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cruising around town I usually see 107-112. I havent ran my truck hard or what I would consider hard. It would be beneficial if you posted ambient temps too cause where I live it's generally 70-80 and I imagine colder states have cooler running temps. Once I get my intercooler upgraded and relocated, I'll post new temps

OP
OP
W

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cruising around town I usually see 107-112. I havent ran my truck hard or what I would consider hard. It would be beneficial if you posted ambient temps too cause where I live it's generally 70-80 and I imagine colder states have cooler running temps. Once I get my intercooler upgraded and relocated, I'll post new temps
I posted my ambient temps at 70°F outside when i was watching my IAT2 temps.

Shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the charge air temp sensor located on the Gen2 Raptor, is it in the MAP sensor? Also, how are you reading the intake and charge temps? Is there a screen on the dash menu that shows these values? I have looked all over the menus and come up empty.

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has the full race FMIC. Charge temps are warmer when cruising because there isn't enough air flow to cool the manifold, but you're just cruising so its fine.

In boost, inlet temp is usually 5-10* above ambient, and charge temp will be 5-10* above inlet.

Last edited:

slow_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up removing the active vents and relocating the license plate because my IATS were thru the roof even with upgraded intake and intercooler. Let look at my logs so I can give a good before and after reading...