Insurance on Raptor compared to Z06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Full coverage on all 3 cars and the camper. My uncle is my agent and shops around for the best deal, so I'm thinking he reran our credit after I dropped the raptor.

yz4jdm

Reaction score
I pay $73.00 a month for my 2011 Raptor. 250/500/300 limits and $250 deductible with Liberty Mutual. I do have the Multi Policy Discount of Home and Umberlla though.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can't wait until I'm 25...this is ridiculous. Been getting quotes from different insurers today. Nationwide is the best so far thanks to an agreement between them and the Texas A&M Association of Former Students.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and when you get married you will get a better rate. and when you turn 30 you will get a better rate. My advice, stay out of trouble (no accidents) and make sure your credit is excellent. Insurance companies reward customers that will not cost them money.

I can't wait until I'm 25...this is ridiculous. Been getting quotes from different insurers today. Nationwide is the best so far thanks to an agreement between them and the Texas A&M Association of Former Students.

OP
OP
S

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and when you get married you will get a better rate. and when you turn 30 you will get a better rate. My advice, stay out of trouble (no accidents) and make sure your credit is excellent. Insurance companies reward customers that will not cost them money.

I believe this is a myth or I am just not lucky. When I got married my rate went up slightly. When I turned 25, it stayed exactly the same. Never had an accident and one speeding ticket (under 15mph) on record.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give those vultures and excuse and they will **** you...They tried to raise my rates one time because I got a ticket. For no front license plate! Once the agent found this out he made it good, but still you got watch those slippery folks.