Instrument Screen - Audio, Navigation, Phone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsimon77

Reaction score
I'm seeing in the instructions it seems to say that on the instrument screen....the menu includes:

- My View
- Trip / Fuel
- Raptor Info
- Towing
- Navigation
- Phone
- Audio
- Settings

My Raptor does not seem to have Navigation, Audio or Phone. Is this the same for everybody else? Pics Attached

Not sure why it wouldn't be there. Seems odd if it was in a regular F150 but not a Raptor? It would be nice to see my route on that screen, see audio information, make a phone call from that screen.

IMG_2031.JPGIMG_2032.JPGIMG_2033.JPG

housecat

Reaction score
A special navigation view automatically applied for me when I put in a route to the built-in navigation.

I don't use phone and I use CarPlay for audio so I haven't really noticed on those two.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
None of those were on my 2019 cluster and none of those are on my 2021 cluster, so I would assume it's a Raptor thing.

Maybe @Antho has a Forscan solution to get them on there - if he can't, it probably can't be done.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing on mine as I tried to set it up. I agree with Jsimon77 that it should be there. It says "Raptor" right in the owner's manual so it's not a "Raptor thing". Did anyone ever figure out why it's not there?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you are referring to but using Android Auto, the next turns pop up on the instrument cluster as you approach, also whatever song is playing shows, just like in your pic. Don't know about phone though, I've only had a few calls since I've had the truck.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting that it also says, "Depending on your vehicle options, some menu options can appear different or not at all." Just my observation...