GEN 2 Instrument cluster?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rapetor17

Reaction score
If i ordered 801 package, will it come with the little 4.2" screen in the instrument cluster or the nicer one lcd or whatever it is?

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i ordered 801 package, will it come with the little 4.2" screen in the instrument cluster or the nicer one lcd or whatever it is?

Someone stated 8", and I ordered anyway. I'm hoping 801a pictures surface soon, unless my truck is first then I'm stuck figuring it out :)

Oyyci

Reaction score
The order guide says the 801 package includes the 8" touch screen with Sync 3.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The order guide says the 801 package includes the 8" touch screen with Sync 3.

I read that as the SYNC screen and not the center of the gauge cluster. The order guide I scanned only mentions 4.2" gauge cluster center.

Oyyci

Reaction score
Oh, center of the gauges. I think all of them are the 4.2 aren't they? That's where the house all of the truck apps and what not. 8" is huge. Look at the center 8" screen. I don't think that fits between the gauges.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, center of the gauges. I think all of them are the 4.2 aren't they? That's where the house all of the truck apps and what not. 8" is huge. Look at the center 8" screen. I don't think that fits between the gauges.
8" is standard on Lariat and above. You can also see it on all the 802A Raptor photos.

OP
OP
R

rapetor17

Reaction score
Yes I'm talking about between the gauges. I've seen different pictures and there's 2 different ones

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually don't think this is correct.

I believe the tech packages comes with the 8" center and 9.2" Sync screen.

I agree. One setup has a smaller screen with the analog gauges above it like the race truck. The other setup has a bigger screen with those same gauges showing up digitally. The larger digital display is also linked to the push button start.