GEN 2 Installing Rigid Lights and Bars Gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Basler

Reaction score
I have 4 sets Rigid cubes in Bumpers! 3 front 1 in back. I just bought a Black Oak Dual row Compo 5w Spot/Flood! 20 Inch bar too go up front. Has anyone put the light bar behind lower grill? I know you need to cut few tabs but I’m wondering do I put behind lower grill? Remove lower grill or put on Bumper under Camera? I am actually having my Misimoto intercooler and Tune completed and while at shop even though the Rigid lights did great why not light up the dark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve done both, 40” on top of bumper with z-rhoadz brackets and a 10” in the lower bumper, that was a BD kit.

c52282dff9c2d0190adf700871a59bd1.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mark Basler

Reaction score
That is really great looking! I believe 20 inch light can go in the area below? How much if any does the grill get in way? Did you use the mounts that come with lights i also ordered a mount that will work on Top of number! However I really want the 20 inch bar to go below as I very well might do a 30-40 like you. Your truck must light up everything! Thanks

OP
OP
M

Mark Basler

Reaction score
I thank you for advice. I have spoken to shop. We are going to put behind grill inside and above the Ford Emblem. With 20 inch dual row from Blackoak and if I decide that I want even more light I will add Baja 30 curved and I won’t have any space left unless I add aftermarket bumper !

OP
OP
M

Mark Basler

Reaction score
I thank you for advice. I have spoken to shop. We are going to put behind grill inside and above the Ford Emblem. With 20 inch dual row from Blackoak and if I decide that I want even more light I will add Baja 30 curved and I won’t have any space left unless I add aftermarket bumper !

Now my last thing on my winter list is Upgrade the B and O stereo I’m having doors and cab insulated and sound deadening completely done. I adding A to B interface so everything stays working correct and shop is using Hertz speakers in doors, center channel and subs, JL audio Amps then I’ll have a very clean and loud truck.