Installed Radium Engineering Dual Catch Cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Radium Engineering Dual Catch Can. First off, great product, high quality and thank you to Roman with NEO-Garage for the competitive pricing.

Only one negative comment, installation instructions are the worst I’ve seen, but their live tech support is superior to others I’ve experienced. If you can follow the instructions, they instruct you to install one catch can at a time, then you need to undo some of the installation in order to get the other can and bracket installed, makes no sense. A bit of a learning curve towards the last two steps in how to position the hoses in order to get a wrench on them to tighten. Also, instructions call for 14 torque bracket bolt to 14lbs, unless there’s a smaller special torque wrench, no way to get this accomplished.

If anyone decides on this product, be carful tightening the green and black locking nuts, they will scratch easy. I ended up applying blue tape before tightening.

overall, very pleased with the product, quality, fit and finish and the Aesthetics.

3DC8047B-2E89-45B4-AAD6-B031EE1D3DFC.jpeg

E10E1B83-DC4F-4A70-A59D-2D6B3A2E7C56.jpeg

A65D2E69-B639-4158-87B4-17D42DAB50BD.jpeg

42E32752-DFDA-4780-A778-52A583769A36.jpeg

EDCE64E1-C411-4B68-8886-ECD0784D51F9.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My recommendation is to install during the weekday and in the morning so you can call their tech for help if you get stuck. It’s a factory looking product. Good luck.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do look really nice. I would never be able to install them personally. However, I’m going to put my faith, misplaced as it may be, in Ford engineers. If the engine needed it, it would’ve come with it. But then again, I don’t keep vehicles for the long-haul so it doesn’t really matter

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine were installed by Radium. The original owner of the truck lent it to them during development. You can see my dirty engine bay on their site....haha.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the UPR dual catch can on my 17. Be advised after about a week it started throwing Code. Crankcase ventilation sensor.
So after about 3 years it’s still throwing code, not continuously, maybe a week and then it stops. Hope this helps if it happens to anyone.

zhengyucoo

Reaction score
I put the UPR dual catch can on my 17. Be advised after about a week it started throwing Code. Crankcase ventilation sensor.
So after about 3 years it’s still throwing code, not continuously, maybe a week and then it stops. Hope this helps if it happens to anyone.

I had that can on my 17 raptor for a year, but it never threw any codes tho. Maybe there was some installation error?