Installed new LD2026X lockbox *pics*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my lockbox in the mail a few days ago, quick shipping! Big kudos to Lock'er Down for this great product, I'm really blown away at it's design and quality.

I got mine with the 4 pin lock. Installation was pretty simple and kinda fun putting it together (like a puzzle) ;)

I'm really impressed with how well it fits in the center console, very very good design job.

A big PLUS, the 12v adaptor is still easily accessible and usable, I couldnt find an answer on this before I ordered mine so this was a nice surprise. Also, there is just enough room for my cables to squeeze between the lockbox and the center console. I ran a USB extender from the ford sync USB panel as well as my radar detector 12v cord. See pics.

Another huge plus is the fact that the lock box is a few inches below the top of the center console lid. Meaning, when you have the lockbox closed you still have a decent amount of space to keep things in without needing to open the lock box. I actually really like this as before the depth of the center console was kind of excessive if you were only putting small items in there.

Awesome product!!

Attachments

• installed.jpg
    installed.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 161
  • open.jpg
    open.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 104
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 124
  • cables.jpg