Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Installed new LD2026X lockbox *pics*

Discussion in 'Lock'er Down Security Products' started by accely, Jan 12, 2013.

1. accely

accely Full Access Member

Got my lockbox in the mail a few days ago, quick shipping! Big kudos to Lock'er Down for this great product, I'm really blown away at it's design and quality.

I got mine with the 4 pin lock. Installation was pretty simple and kinda fun putting it together (like a puzzle) ;)

I'm really impressed with how well it fits in the center console, very very good design job.

A big PLUS, the 12v adaptor is still easily accessible and usable, I couldnt find an answer on this before I ordered mine so this was a nice surprise. Also, there is just enough room for my cables to squeeze between the lockbox and the center console. I ran a USB extender from the ford sync USB panel as well as my radar detector 12v cord. See pics.

Another huge plus is the fact that the lock box is a few inches below the top of the center console lid. Meaning, when you have the lockbox closed you still have a decent amount of space to keep things in without needing to open the lock box. I actually really like this as before the depth of the center console was kind of excessive if you were only putting small items in there.

Awesome product!!

Attached Files:

2. RatedSVT

RatedSVT FRF Addict

Looks good. Looks like a nice tight fit

3. Wilson

Wilson FRF Addict

so what do you put in there a gun? or $100 rolls?