GEN 2 Installed my Ford Raptor Lights Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my kit yesterday and started the install. So for so good, really nice kit. Got the brackets installed and the KC lights mounted, but nothing wired up yet. Will probably have to finish it up this weekend.

I do have a question though. I would like the Baja lights wired in through the high beam switch, so that I have to have both the AUX switch and high beams on for them to come on. Is that possible? If so, how?

Search this site. The info you seek is here

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my kit yesterday and started the install. So for so good, really nice kit. Got the brackets installed and the KC lights mounted, but nothing wired up yet. Will probably have to finish it up this weekend.

I do have a question though. I would like the Baja lights wired in through the high beam switch, so that I have to have both the AUX switch and high beams on for them to come on. Is that possible? If so, how?

That's how I have it set up.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f265/help-spst-relay-connect-light-bar-high-beams-54732/#post1150236

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to derail the thread but Jeffrey did you powder coat your stock rims or is it plastydip?

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Thanks for documenting everything.

Do you have any shots down a dark road that show the throw of this kit? Looks great!!

Razrbak

Reaction score
Thanks for the write up! I ordered my set this past weekend. On the connections to the upfitter switch wiring, has anyone gone ahead and put a 6 way deautsch or weather pack connector there instead of individually connecting the wires? Would make a neater connection and when you wanted to wire an additional light or whatever, you'd just need to crimp a pin to the new wire and insert it into the connector. Thoughts?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a few of these left in stock in case anybody needs some. FRL kits w/Baja Designs lights.

bwmiller74

Reaction score
I have a few of these left in stock in case anybody needs some. FRL kits w/Baja Designs lights.

Which kit do you have? I was looking to purchase this kit from FRL, but if you have with 10% off.... i would be interested. I just didn't see it specifically on your site.
https://fordraptorlights.com/collections/6-lights-per-kit-triple-bezel/products/4-baja-designs-squadron-pro-kc-flex-lights-and-17-raptor-triple-bezels-hw

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Never Mind - I figured it out