Installed Icon Rebound Pro's with Falken Wildpeak AT3's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richiemitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waited almost three months for these wheels to come in and finally got around to installing them on the truck.

All around I'm very impressed with the ride quality and look of the Icon Rebound Pros. Still haven't had the opportunity to really air down and see if this new bead lock technology works as claimed but from all the reviews they seem great. The road noise from the wild peaks is almost non-existent. I could not believe how quiet they are, even at 80mph on the highway, you don't even notice them. (comparing to Ko2's Toyo AT2's and Ridge Grapplers I've had on my past couple vehicles.

I bought the truck with 37's but have every intention of running the suspension to full compression so I decided to go back to 35's for peace of mind and have a full-size spare again. The stance is slightly less aggressive but it doesn't bother me at all.

Figured some of you may like to see how they look on the gen 2 so here they are.
v2RHvBedSNSog6meMhfLNA.jpgwCWtiiwCQ%+VkCUCddLd3A.jpgNsIRHP7uROOCRhPAHw51zg.jpg

blF5b2JoQSSPPKrOiEXf7Q.jpg