Installed Foutz Motorsports Rear Coil Spacers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperSafety

Reaction score
Truck looks bad*ss! Your pics had me nervous, as I went with the 2.25 and 1 setup when I ordered everything. I thought the 1" in rear would give me a big rake. Post #60 makes me think I'll be just right. Once I have it all installed, I'll put up measurements and pics.

What does the camper you tow weigh? I'm skeptical on towing capacity. Gen 2 flashbacks. Lol

MarkG

Reaction score
Truck looks bad*ss! Your pics had me nervous, as I went with the 2.25 and 1 setup when I ordered everything. I thought the 1" in rear would give me a big rake. Post #60 makes me think I'll be just right. Once I have it all installed, I'll put up measurements and pics.

What does the camper you tow weigh? I'm skeptical on towing capacity. Gen 2 flashbacks. Lol
What did you tow/haul in your Gen 2 as I have a Gen 2 and looking to tow the OP’s same toy hauler with RZR Pro XP 2 seater. I have Eibach up front and Icon springs in the rear and know this set up will put me over my GVWR limits.

SuperSafety

Reaction score
What did you tow/haul in your Gen 2 as I have a Gen 2 and looking to tow the OP’s same toy hauler with RZR Pro XP 2 seater. I have Eibach up front and Icon springs in the rear and know this set up will put me over my GVWR limits.
I had a ‘19 with the icon rears and geisers. Towed a small trailer for landscaping when I did our yard. Mulch and a few bricks. Didn’t have the warm fuzzies after.

Attachments

• 989A11F3-53AB-4B31-9AB2-0AAC266291D9.jpeg
    989A11F3-53AB-4B31-9AB2-0AAC266291D9.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 30