Installed - Fog, Driving/Combo, Spot lights - Baja Designs Squadron Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dude, looks killer. I am going to do the exact same kit when I get my truck. Thanks for sharing!
Good Morning Hot_Sauce,
If you have any questions prior to purchase and install let me know I will be happy to help. We have a number of different combinations and options; what year truck did you buy? I can share what products will work/fit best.
Best,
Brock Brunkhorst

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any pictures or video of the throw/coverage of these lights at night?
Hey Ta2punk,
What night shots are you looking for in particular? We are currently working on getting more night shots on the new website, however, we are pretty limited right now.
Best,
Brock Brunkhorst

Ta2punk

Reaction score
Hey Ta2punk,
What night shots are you looking for in particular? We are currently working on getting more night shots on the new website, however, we are pretty limited right now.
Best,
Brock
Nothing too specific, just some general pictures at night from the cabin (what they look like throw/angle/brightness wise from the drivers perspective and then maybe some outside shots as well.

SuprSeb

Reaction score
I’m looking to make my own 3D brackets with my printer and complete the behind grill setup.

Anyone have measurements on those brackets? I’m taking a chance. Thanks

A89071B6-DC2E-446C-9AF2-8EF71FDE8BCB.jpeg