Installed Flowmaster super 44 exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordonjj

Reaction score
this is not the first 2-3 mpg claim on a K&N filter and I wonder what is true. some guys say they lost MPG, others no change, some ,5MPG...then there's the 2-3 MPG guys. I don't get it?

That's really something to think about. How can the same product vary in it's performance? I think the culprit is not in the filter, it's causing from somewhere.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
That's really something to think about. How can the same product vary in it's performance? I think the culprit is not in the filter, it's causing from somewhere.

yeah, it's called perception is reality. some guys think one thing will happen, and if it does or doesn't they still believe it after the fact.

bighaeb

Reaction score
I live in Denver and would LOVE to find out exactly where you got this deal from!!! I got quoted over 500 bucks for a simple muffler installed on the Raptor. I want that Super 44 so badly!

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the exhaust i ordered specifically:

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/s...38&ab=8430452&recordID=&vehicle=&orig=8430452

go to autoanything.com and tell them to beat the price listed on flowmasters site, or look into what amazon sells them for...auto anything states they will beat any price on the net...

then look up muffler shops near you...ask how much it is to install this muffler in the exsisting mufflers spot..shop around and look up reviews, or you can drive up to cheyenne and get it done..but im 100% sure you will find a shop in denver without a doubt that will do it between the prices of 80 to 120 dollars..

look up reviews and shop around.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have heard they are good exhausts...

I personally wont pay 1000 dollars for a single exhaust system...now if it was a true dual exhaust system, then yes, i would be all over it.

thats the reason why i went with what i did...and sounds great.