Installed CAI and got two fault codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a CAI a few days ago and got these two codes tonight:

P061A - Internal Control Module Torque PErformance

P04DB

Seems to be directly related to the CAI after my research. Seeing if anyone else had this happen and did they find a way to fix the issue or should I just cut my losses and put back the stock airbox?

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which cai? did you make sure to plug the sensor back in? make sure all clamps are tight? i've ran the s&b for a few thousand miles and have not had any check engine lights.

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which cai? did you make sure to plug the sensor back in? make sure all clamps are tight? i've ran the s&b for a few thousand miles and have not had any check engine lights.

Everything was properly put back together including the sensor....... I also have a Tune, Catless DP's, FMIC, Turbo Adapters.......not sure if the tune needs to be altered, I emailed my tuner......

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you Dont have them already... O2 extenders on the downpipes....

18 SCrew Magnetic, Roush CAI. Whipple tuned. SPD adapters, Kooks Green catted down pipes. HF & VHF Connected.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just so you know it is not the o2 sensor code you gave us for the p04db it is a crankcase vent system issue. Usually that means your current cold air is not flowing as efficient as your stock system. Ecoboost motors do not require a tune for a cold air system but can trigger this code. You either have something loose or you need to look into a different system or try stock system to see if problem persists. My name is Jake message me or call me with any questions or concerns. Thanks 313-561-5500