Installed Bakflip MX4 - love this thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hope everyone is enjoying their new year with their new covers. If we can help in any way please let me know. You can PM me with any questions you might have.

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We won't be having any group buys for awhile, however, we still have some of the best deals around. PM if you would like to get one.

Let me know what kind of covers you guys offer at what prices that are a roll cover. Looking for something that will keep as much water away as possible.

vetdog

Reaction score
Bought my backflip mx4 for my raptor 2017 white screw from RealTruck and they gave me an additional 50 bucks off 0n an already great price. I received it in 2 days and installed in 30 min

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Hope everyone is enjoying their new year with their new covers. If we can help in any way please let me know. You can PM me with any questions you might have.

You guys sold me my kick ass bakflip mx4 and I got in 2 days free shipping and with a bonus discount.
Installed it today,super easy. Thanks again.!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I missed this deal. I just ordered one shipped and best price I got was $799.00 so looks like I over paid by an easy $100-$125 but hopefully customer service and the cover is worth the extra money I paid.

Not happy but my fault for not shopping around more I guess or maybe it was a 2017 deal? Should arrive next week.

Zach.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn I missed this deal. I just ordered one shipped and best price I got was $799.00 so looks like I over paid by an easy $100-$125 but hopefully customer service and the cover is worth the extra money I paid.

Not happy but my fault for not shopping around more I guess or maybe it was a 2017 deal? Should arrive next week.

Not sure who you ordered through but the Group Buy price was in 2017. However, we still have a Forum only discounts on our products.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure who you ordered through but the Group Buy price was in 2017. However, we still have a Forum only discounts on our products.

It was one of the vendors on the site who was very helpful and went the extra mile. I figured it was a great deal but oh well.