Installed Anderson wider fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they are functional for the 35” 0 offset wheel crowd I think they would sell a lot more units if they offered a plastic version along with the carbon fiber I would buy a set. Maybe I’ll send them an email.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contacted Anderson and they got back to me quickly. They specialize in composites and won’t be offering anything in plastic. That sucks I really like the look

EIGHTLUG

Reaction score
For those that are interested in the Anderson Composite flares, I'm sponsored by Anderson and as a partner, you can use my 20% off code. 'eightlugAC' at checkout on any of their parts. It helps soften the blow of those carbon parts, for sure! Now that my GT350 build is closer to being finished, next up for mods is the new Raptor.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn I want these! I wish they offered an FRP version. Not sure about 2k :(. You can almost get full fenders for that, but I love that these would cover +0 wheels!
sure purchase price but then add in the body work, prepping and paint matching and you your a lot more then 2K for full fenders

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumping this - what did you do with the LEDs that go in the OEM front flares? Just leave them unplugged?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumping this - what did you do with the LEDs that go in the OEM front flares? Just leave them unplugged?
If you look close, click on his picture and it will zoom in, you will see the lights at the very bottom of the front flares.