Installed a Black Widow Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my Black Widow Pro Venom 250 installed! Here's a few pics. I'll get a sound clip up soon. Initial impressions are good. It definitely has a deeper tone compared to the Corsa.

Very cool. Anxious to hear the sound clip. Would be nice if you have a sound comparison vs. Corsa.

Have you noticed any drone in comparison the Corsa? I'm definitely looking to change up my exhaust. The Corsa w/ headers is slightly too raspy/tiny in my opinion and I just haven't been able to fall in love with the sound.

mike.s

Reaction score
Here's the video comparison between the Corsa and the Black Widow. The in cab sound is definitely louder with the Black Widow. Part of that probably has to do with my tail pipe being turned down under the truck. I'm not sure if I would call it droning, but it's definitely not as quiet as the Corsa when you're just cruising. I do like the deeper tone of the Black Widow.

Last edited:

mike.s

Reaction score
Yup, GoPro 4 silver, suction cup mount and Dagee external mic which I just broke. Now I have to get a new mic.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered one. I'll be keeping the resonator and doing a turn down before the axle. Looking to get a better tone without too much noise. I'll get some clips up on Monday. Should be installed on Saturday

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the video comparison between the Corsa and the Black Widow. The in cab sound is definitely louder with the Black Widow. Part of that probably has to do with my tail pipe being turned down under the truck. I'm not sure if I would call it droning, but it's definitely not as quiet as the Corsa when you're just cruising. I do like the deeper tone of the Black Widow.

Is it me or is the video not showing up?