Installed a Black Widow Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Did a res delete to hold me over and now im finally getting around to do an actual exhaust setup lol.

I’ve decided to go with another bw v300. Not really a hard choice since i know what im basically getting lol. The difference will be what a 2010 5.3 tahoe sounds like vs a 2013 screw cab 6.2 pickup.

So i was thinking of going res to bw out the side in front of tire. Just love that style!

@A.I.I.Raciing i know this thread is older one but do you still sell these?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Man I bet the BW venom 250 would sound good on the 6.2! I have the Venom 250 on my LS408 with long tube headers and it sounds amazing!
I wonder what they would sounds like on the ecoboost? Haha
Did a res delete to hold me over and now im finally getting around to do an actual exhaust setup lol.

I’ve decided to go with another bw v300. Not really a hard choice since i know what im basically getting lol. The difference will be what a 2010 5.3 tahoe sounds like vs a 2013 screw cab 6.2 pickup.

So i was thinking of going res to bw out the side in front of tire. Just love that style!

@A.I.I.Raciing i know this thread is older one but do you still sell these?
@IrregularF150, I do still sell them, send me a DM and I can help you out with your choice and purchase. As far as the 6.2 goes, I’ve run all the Black Widow mufflers on my Raptor and I prefer the Race Venom as it gives it a much deeper sounding tone with zero drone.

@dillard09 we’ve found that the 3” Widow Maker 10 sounds the best on the Ecoboost engines.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Finally been working on the bw setup well last week I started but it been raining and yes itll be properly welded and with more hangers lol

I went with the v250 3” centered, this was the first setup and ran it for a few days. It was a bit too loud in cab at 1500ish rpm going up hills. Sounded amazing otherwise. We do long trips into the mountains so i had to get it out from underneath.

The bottom pic is how its setup now. I went with a different angled pipe. Its still a under more then id like, i need different pipes etc to get it where i really want it. The sound has definitely quieted down in cab but still a bit much with those darn hills just with the windows up though. I may just swap to the v300 cause i really want a side exit but need to keep it a long haul vehicle. Over all it sounds amazing and definitely gets attention with its mean sound!

Attachments

• IMG_9357.jpeg
    IMG_9357.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9355.jpeg
    IMG_9355.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9354.jpeg
    IMG_9354.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9420.jpeg
    IMG_9420.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 24

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Found this little guy and will test it out on those peaky long slow mph hills lol. Seems to have helped just around town. Since its basically still a mid dump its tamed the under truck vibrations with the same great bw sound !! (Yes im a bit sensitive to certain sounds with my hearing damage lol)

Attachments

• IMG_9450.jpeg
    IMG_9450.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
@IrregularF150, I do still sell them, send me a DM and I can help you out with your choice and purchase. As far as the 6.2 goes, I’ve run all the Black Widow mufflers on my Raptor and I prefer the Race Venom as it gives it a much deeper sounding tone with zero drone.

@dillard09 we’ve found that the 3” Widow Maker 10 sounds the best on the Ecoboost engines.
Do you have any videos of the race venom on your raptor? Looking for a corsa clone.