Installation of 1.5" collar different on live valve?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtslinger

Reaction score
My buddy who has an alignment shop is going to install my 1.5" camburg collars, is there any difference in installing them between a pre-live valve shock and newer shock? He hasn't done any of the live valves, only the older Fox's without live valve.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only that you'll need to reset your ride height afterwards in FORscan to not get a harsh ride.

OP
OP
D

dirtslinger

Reaction score
Only that you'll need to reset your ride height afterwards in FORscan to not get a harsh ride.

Well hell, neither one of us have that.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all you need is a laptop, an obd reader, and forscan is free for a trial (its also cheap to buy it to support them)

OP
OP
D

dirtslinger

Reaction score
all you need is a laptop, an obd reader, and forscan is free for a trial (its also cheap to buy it to support them)
I'm not a computer guy, and there is no way I'd trust myself to go digging into my computer/truck. I can almost garuntee I'd "F" it up.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A dealer can reset the ride height for you.

Only other difference is you’ll have to secure the live valve wiring to something, since the attachment point on the stock perch will be blocked by the collar.