inside scoop from a Dearborn employee (from another forum)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that he isn't a reliable source but he said that no Raptors would be leaving the plant until at least Dec 23rd and mine came in yesterday Dec 13th and it must've left the plant at least a wk and a half ago. Just sayin ... :)

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone in another thread today said that they were told no CF hold, but bead locks will delay the order. What's going on?!? Do different regions receive more/less of specific commodities? I just can't make any sense of these conflicting reports.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that Dearborn Dan from the other forum may have gotten into some hot water over his informative post. It looks like he went back and deleted all his post on the other forum. I am thankful that he tried to share some information on a truly crappy product release but I can't say that I am surprised that Ford Corporate may have come down on him. Hopefully he does not get into too much trouble for trying to help us out and keep us in the loop.
Tone