inside scoop from a Dearborn employee (from another forum)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
those who cant trust usually cant be trusted. information changes as new information comes in. give the guy a break, forget that, buy the guy a beer. this is the most "best" information and source ive seen on any of these forums, fb, dealership and the media since this fiasco started. information is greatly appreciated "Dearborn Dan", keep it coming!

Sorry, not going to buy the guy a beer for running his yap, intentionally leaking sensitive Company information, so he can be the forum hero. Regardless of whether he is correct.

#Integrity

Last edited:

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The no ramp 59 thing is a hoot. Probably a generic term for being SOL (shit out of luck)
Tone

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

bag of milk? does that shit still exist? Never in my life have I see bagged milk.
LMAO!
Tone

D

Deleted member 12951

bag of milk? does that shit still exist? Never in my life have I see bagged milk.

I think he meant jug of milk but yes bags of milk still exist and more common in Canada. It is used in the restaurant industry too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bag

cream-containers-intellishot.jpg

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran the vin #'s for the first few Raptors and regular F150's that hit the ground with the gen 2 eco and 10 speed. Ford issues what is called a demo/delivery hold on any vehicle with an outstand FSA (field service action) that needs taken care of. Demo/Delivery hold means we can't demo or deliver the unit until the repair is done. NONE of the units I ran the vin on had a demo/delivery hold on them.

Also I don't agree that the transmission issue is solely a reprogram. If that was the case there wouldn't be trucks in the same build week that got released while some were held. I do believe we'll see tranny reprograms that come out for adjustments or corrections but it's more than that right now.