Input on a possible Raptor purchase!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yugga007

Reaction score
Looking at a slightly used Raptor. Is it me or are the mufflers not aligned right? It looks like one is higher than the other? Was reviewing pics before I made a long drive and would appreciate all input!

13E94B0F-359B-422E-860E-16EBCE1A75D2.jpeg

A6FEFBD3-9801-476F-B612-C7678C772905.jpeg

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right one looks higher and closer to bumper to me, but might be camera angle??

Might be easy fix to realign.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The tailpipes can easily be adjusted up or down.

They can, but as this forum shows, people can be pretty **** about stuff like this, so I wonder if they previous owner or current seller pulled off an exhaust or something?
Easy to adjust, I’ve got the AWE 2FG, so had to do it myself.

I would definitely prepare to get under the truck with a decent light and check things out.
And pics, or you’re really shopping for a prius :p

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember a post on here awhile back where someone was complaining about the same exact thing. (I believe it was the right side that was sagging, not the left.)

If my memory serves me correct, the owner never abused his truck and it wasn’t in an accident - the tailpipe just stared sagging over time.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I remember a post on here awhile back where someone was complaining about the same exact thing. (I believe it was the right side that was sagging, not the left.)

If my memory serves me correct, the owner never abused his truck and it wasn’t in an accident - the tailpipe just stared sagging over time.

Mine did the same thing, easy to adjust. I figured it was due to bolts not being tightened properly from factory.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at a slightly used Raptor. Is it me or are the mufflers not aligned right? It looks like one is higher than the other? Was reviewing pics before I made a long drive and would appreciate all input!

View attachment 138584

View attachment 138585

Did you look at the history on this truck? Looks like it shows service history as well as accident history. Being a 2018, you would need to crawl under to see if it has the plastic or metal oil pan. If you still want it, make sure you let them leave it overnight and make sure you are the first to start it when you arrive. You would listen for the cold start rattle.