Initial Review of ICON 3.0 coilovers and Billet UCA's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Birdman you have 10,000 posts lol!
I bought the Icon's for a lot of the same reasons, wanted to raise my truck to level it but did not want to be nose high, change the tracking width or have the harsh ride.
I disliked the Fox shocks from day one, the fronts are noisy and the rears gave me that bobble head effect going down the highway on expansion joint. I have to agree though the instructions do suck and had a hell of a time wrapping my head around the proper way to set up the UCA's with their unique design, although thanks to Icon Rep I have it figured out. I think?

Last edited:

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So you guys know we are paying attention and this feed back means more than you know....we are working on everything now and will post an updated version of the Raptor instruction on the website when available.

Thank you for always being honest and helping us learn your point of view.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics

www.iconvehicledynamics.com
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension

IRONMAN

Reaction score
So you guys know we are paying attention and this feed back means more than you know....we are working on everything now and will post an updated version of the Raptor instruction on the website when available.

Thank you for always being honest and helping us learn your point of view.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Performance Suspension Systems, Coil-Over Shocks, Uniball Upper Control Arms, and Lift Kits for Trucks and Suv's
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension

Any thought on coming out with different colors for the UCA's?lol
Anodized Red, Blue.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks again Birdman. I will third the instructions. I do 99% of the work on my trucks in my own garage, but the instructions had me thinking of dropping them off at the dealer to be installed.

I am super excited to get these on the truck! Just need to finish a couple more projects first.

Big thanks to ICON for their donation at Snoball, and I will have to save the pennies to complete the suspension with a set of coil overs later.

BlackSun

Reaction score
I am stuck on your comment stating that the 2013's have a reinforced frame???? Had I known this, may have leaned more towards a 2013 when purchasing my truck. Can someone confirm and comment on this??

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh damn Birdie now you have me wanting a full Icon set up... Just beat the hell out of my truck this past week and now very interested in 3.0's. I swear this forum is a cancer to my bank account but god it makes me smile. Just looks so sick and from all the videos and write ups I haven't heard anything bad about these.

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can i adjust the icons to your height level on my torsen equipped truck and still use 4x4 safely?
Can i do this with using a different UCA like say the RPG raceline? Or do i need the adjustability of the icon UCA?
Thanks.