Ingot Silver and Shadow Black 2018 Raptors under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, just spoke with my dealer (who have my 2018 Magnetic 802A on order) and they are selling new 2018 Raptors at $1K under MSRP. I have no connection other than these guys have been great to deal with. PM me if you're interested and I'll provide contact information.

He has an Ingot Silver 802A with the Accent pgk (IIRC) and has a Shadow Black coming in later this month. They are out of 2018 allocation so he likely won't be able to order one for you.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, just spoke with my dealer (who have my 2018 Magnetic 802A on order) and they are selling new 2018 Raptors at $1K under MSRP. I have no connection other than these guys have been great to deal with. PM me if you're interested and I'll provide contact information.

He has an Ingot Silver 802A with the Accent pgk (IIRC) and has a Shadow Black coming in later this month. They are out of 2018 allocation so he likely won't be able to order one for you.

I'll take info also....

thanks