Information about 2023 rollover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Hoping I can shed some light on the rollovers and get some answers myself. I originally ordered a 2022 in February, I called my dealer about a week ago asking if I should go ahead and order a 2023 to be early or if I should wait for the rollover and he told me that Ford would contact him about rollover orders and to wait. Well yesterday I randomly get a new order confirmation email and my dealer called me telling me that he talked to Ford reps and they were trying to get my order scheduled in September or October. Being that this is my first ever truck order and I am unable to see the options list for the 2023 I am trying to make sure that I didn't miss anything on my order. I want this truck to be fully loaded and don't want to miss any new packages or additions to the 2023 model. Is 801A still the highest trim level on non R models? Did I miss any small additions or packages to the 23? Also, I included some text from my order confirmation and it says that my order is an "early" order does anyone know what this means? I apologize if this sounds stupid its just hard to pick options without seeing the options list and I am a newbie to this! Thanks in advance for any info!
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 9.39.23 AM.png

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 23 MY order guide has been posted several times on this forum. A simple search would reveal this. So if you “miss out” on something, be mad at yourself. The search engine can quickly become your best friend around here; all you have to do is reach out. Here’s your freebie.