In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks blend date was 8/25. Tracker said production on 8/27, built on 8/28 and on Saturday morning the 28th it said it shipped. Estimated dealer arrival in Wisconsin is 9/7-9/13.

My dads blend date was 8/26. His tracker says built and waiting shipping. His estimated dealer arrival is 9/14.

Our window stickers say “Rail”. Which would be to Chicago then convoy up to our dealers. He called FP and they told him some of the close states around Dearborn they were just straight trucking them, no rail. Interesting..
Not sure how far up in Wisconsin you are, but plugging my VIN into palsapp has a pickup at a rail yard in the Twin Cities metro.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with FP. says it is in transit now and delivery 9/8-9/14. Convoy Picked up as of 757 AM.

8/25 Blend Date. Did not show update on the tracker until saturday morning for ETA 9/28 but still shows in production.
AMB 37 801A Spray In
Mine on tracker and the bronco tracker is now showing built awaiting shipment.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m all the way in NC and my sticker says convoy. Would have thought they’d ship by rail and then truck but guess not.
Have you checked other window stickers in your area? It may update to rail as it gets further along in the build process.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my tracker for the 8/23 blend date updated today. Here are the two that I am following. First picture is an 8/17 build date second is 8/23 blend date. Both shipping to the Memphis area from the same ramp at DTP.8_17 Blend.JPG8_23 Blend.JPG

Mattfusa

Reaction score
Mine also got updated, not sure about the est. delivery date. Seems longer than it might be, when i talked to my dealership they said most likely mid September.
Capture.PNG