In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does yours have an eta delivery now like mine?
Just updated this AM...now it says "in production" on 8/27 (blend date on window sticker still says 8/25) and delivery of 10/2.

Honestly not sure these numbers mean anything haha. When I check the status on my phone, it says Delivery Date: N/A when I hold my phone vertically. However, when I switch to Landscape mode, the date of 10/2 then appears. Can we trust the tracker? Probably not...too many inconsistencies. The only number that matters is the delivery so as long as that's accurate or at least somewhat accurate, that's all we care about i guess. Hopefully they're "under-promising and over-delivering" and they get delivered sooner.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just updated this AM...now it says "in production" on 8/27 (blend date on window sticker still says 8/25) and delivery of 10/2.
That’s what happened to me yesterday delivery a few days prior to yours

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what happened to me yesterday delivery a few days prior to yours
Yeah. I edited my post just now right after you replied. This tracker is all over the place so my faith in its validity is waning...We'll see. Is what it is I guess.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Honestly not sure these numbers mean anything haha. When I check the status on my phone, it says Delivery Date: N/A when I hold my phone vertically. However, when I switch to Landscape mode, the date of 10/2 then appears. Can we trust the tracker? Probably not...too many inconsistencies. The only number that matters is the delivery so as long as that's accurate or at least somewhat accurate, that's all we care about i guess. Hopefully they're "under-promising and over-delivering" and they get delivered sooner.
Go to motorcraft.com/asbuilt put in vin and see if you got a crapload of modules... Means the sync system is updated and more than likely built