In production, sent offsite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobbylights

Reaction score
After over a year wait, my truck is finally getting built. My excitement has lead me to check the tracker often .
I contacted Ford Performance last week because of all the delay nightmares I read about on this forum. The blend date was 10/28. As far as I know there haven’t been any delays, but things aren’t adding up. If there weren’t any delays, you’d think it would be built by now. I wonder what the last scan 11/2 was about.
The tracker, and FP say In Production, but it was sent offsite. What do they do offsite? I asked if it were on a chip hold offsite, and they said it’s not on a chip hold. I’d guess it was done being built then. IDK. The ETA at the dealership is 12/2-12/8
4906C4FA-7DC2-4BF8-923B-56478EA3B34A.jpeg

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting is the worst especially with unforeseen delays. One thing they do offsite is spray in bedliners but I know there is more.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should go to general g3 subforum. Chip hold is already in effect for 2023 models with no end in sight

Last edited:

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I just talked to ford performance and searched the forums because I had the same problem as you. Ironically the same guy you talked to told me the same thing and anytime I asked a question he said "thats what the software tells me". He told me my truck was sent offsite as well but I have no Bed liner and no graphics. What ever happened with your situation?

OP
OP
bobbylights

bobbylights

Reaction score
I just talked to ford performance and searched the forums because I had the same problem as you. Ironically the same guy you talked to told me the same thing and anytime I asked a question he said "thats what the software tells me". He told me my truck was sent offsite as well but I have no Bed liner and no graphics. What ever happened with your situation?
It’s been frustrating. I will probably stop checking for a while. I chatted with FP again too today and was told the same thing. “ that’s what the computer tells me”. No updates, still waiting on shipping. I’ve read horror stories about it taking months for shipping. I hope my truck isn’t outside in the snow somewhere.