In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Ditto. Mine was confirmed built 8/20 and I have an eta of 9/22 - 9/28 which has not changed at any point. All my dealer says is that there is no way it is still sitting and it likely never got scanned in the yard for shipping. They say this happens a lot these days which is hard to believe.
Hope that is the case and it isn’t sitting waiting on a chip in a parking lot like a bunch of the other F-150s this year

NORCALgen3

Reaction score
Hope that is the case and it isn’t sitting waiting on a chip in a parking lot like a bunch of the other F-150s this year
They showed me what chip hold truck status messages look like for other orders. It will not show “produced” on their side unless it is 100% built.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here I still sit…

View attachment 319102

Started showing “In Production” the night of 8/11, has a ”Blend Date” of 8/19, confirmed by Ford Performance Chat to be built on 8/21, confirmed once again with them on 9/10 as ”Built, but not released by the plant”

Retail order, no liner, no tonneau, really wondering why there has been no movement.
Same issue here.... Started showing "In Production" 8.27, with "Blend Date" 9.3, FP still says they show it as in production. No other info to give me. Online Order tracker just shows "In Production" with no date there. Retail, no bed liner, no tonneau....waiting..

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked Palsapp this morning and under the status column it says Dispatched on Sep 13 2021.
What exactly does this mean?

amg55driver

Reaction score
Actually looked again and now it shows delivered on 9/13/21. Waiting to hear back from my dealer to see if they received it.
nice! I checked Palsapp, mine shows NULL but it has the freight bill #, status pending..

not sure what that means....